Retour à la liste des métiers
- Safe Metal
- Safe Metal
Reporting functionally to the unit manager, you will be dealing directly with the HR and purchasing departments, the sector and team heads, all personnel, the H&S and working conditions committee (CHSCT) and with all external service provider businesses, institutional bodies such as CRAM, etc.
Your duties will consist of:
- watching for changes in legislation and regulations and ensuring that rules are kept up to date;
- carrying out safety inspection visits (H&S and environmental inspection visits, PPE audits and safety contacts) and preparing reports, following them up and checking that the necessary action is taken, organizing contingency planning (specifying the means and preparing a contingency plan for external businesses);
- preparing and organizing the induction of new hires (plant visits and explaining the risks of foundry working);
- preparing an assessment of occupational hazards and the French statutory safety document, summarizing the various procedures required by law in the form of workplace notices, and furthering the implementation of the H&S and environmental management system;
- helping to follow up and update action plans and notices;
monitoring work accident declarations, arranging for accident evaluations, drafting and following up the initiatives to be introduced;
- preparing the safety reports (monitoring key indicators) and preparing the H&S and working conditions committee (CHSCT) meetings, safety meetings, etc.
Required skills and qualities
You will have acquired workplace operational experience of between 2 and 5 years in a business environment. You will be approachable, a good communicator and very pragmatic in appraising the workplace angle.
You will hold a university technology degree in H&S and the environment.